We now provide an Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) which means you can arrange for your repeat medications to be sent to any pharmacy of your choosing, this could be a local service near your home, or a pharmacy near your place of work, etc. Please speak to them directly and they will arrange it for you.
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- With a local pharmacist - sign up to have your repeat medications managed (ordered and collected). If you would like your prescriptions to be sent electronically to a pharmacist, speak to them directly and they will arrange it for you.
- In person - you can drop your tear-off repeat slip off at reception (or complete a request form) with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send us your slip or a letter enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Fax - 01494 538299, please include name and date of birth.
- Online - please register for 'Patient Access' which gives you access to appointment booking and cancellation, requesting repeat medication, viewing allergies, medications, immunisations, test results and consultations.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.